Blitz front mount,blitz de cat,blitz boost controller,blitz air filter bc coilovers running 13psi 15" ssr alloy very rare few other wee bits mate only had the car 2 or 3 weeks but just picked up a td04 for it so manifold n the rest should follow soon lol

• 4 months later...

Well no been on this for a while guys so thought i would do a wee update.cars in for a full respray in silver with a purple flake.got most my bits for the td04 only have a fcd and radiator to get :-) will get pics up when the car is back from the bodyshop.

• 3 months later...

Respray and wheels looking tasty mate :)

Any closer to the TD04?

Joz

yeah mate i have everything i need just has to be fitted and mapped but I've just bought a house so thinking about swapping the kit for a hybrid ct9 as it will easier to have that fitted.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well a wee update swapped my td04 kit for a tongs hybrid and its now fitted still have to fit my ecu but car pulled alot better and can feel the difference lol should have the car up at crail soon so need to get some good times in.