Cleethorpes Meet

Pick a day...  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

I know its not been long since the last meet but a few people couldn't make it etc so thought i would plan the next one well in advance.

I was thinking either 30th October or 06th November at about 2pm, both Sundays this day normally works for most people gives you a bit of time to get the polish out in the morning to :mellow: If your going to attend please use the poll and majority wins, simples

POLL CLOSES 23RD OCTOBER

Depending on weather i was thinking:

Nice weather - meet on the pav like normal chat a bit and maybe a drive out on the back roads later on

Poop weather - could meet at King Pin down the front and go in the arcades then our cars wouldnt be to far away from our watchful eyes and if weather calms down we could also take it outside.

Just ideas feel free to add others if you prefer other things

MEET WILL BE ON THE 6TH NOVEMBER

Am always there its just my car never makes it u can tell she us a women haha

pull your fingure out then and get it fixed! you take as long as me to fix stuff :lol:

Right i am going to try re start the poll so people can change there votes and the poll will now close on Sunday 23rd

U know am to busy fixing other ppls cars to even look at mine I haven't seen it in about a month forgot I even had a Starlet lol... Like at scrapyard that day all I did was fix me mates car because am top bloke like that lol

U know am to busy fixing other ppls cars to even look at mine I haven't seen it in about a month forgot I even had a Starlet lol... Like at scrapyard that day all I did was fix me mates car because am top bloke like that lol

pff i have three jobs and still find time for mine :) got a few weeks before the meet think you could get it going ?

Areet u 3 take the piss I have done much much worse... And al just paint the Gt pink and put tassles on it... Ive been known to do silly things with rattle cans and cars haha..... And milkshake Dan should of put it in bin instead of littering lol