This the little girl who got ran over twice and left for dead in China?

Well she died from her injuries and it stems from a 2006 case in China where a guy helped an old lady who fell over but she accused him of knocking her over. In court the judged ruled 'Only the person who knocked her over would help her' so he got done for it. So people tend to not to get involved.

They boil and skin animals alive they preference males , they have mobile execution vans , they stil use the death penalty for 68 petty crimes and you guys are shocked !

They live the iron curtain lifestyle

thats horrible :lol: feel like i wanna help but what could i honestly do lol

my opinions of china have now changed.

Its a girl in china hu gets hit by a car , then the car carrys on and drives over her again with his rear wheels the about 6 people walk past look n carry on walking then a van comes along flashes them still runs her over then a women picks her up shes all floppy n half dead so the women drops her she smacks her head , them the women drags her along outta the road , then another women "suspected mother" comes and picks her up

Theres blood all over the place and no saftey to her spine etc when dragging her or picking her up

Its a girl in china hu gets hit by a car , then the car carrys on and drives over her again with his rear wheels the about 6 people walk past look n carry on walking then a van comes along flashes them still runs her over then a women picks her up shes all floppy n half dead so the women drops her she smacks her head , them the women drags her along outta the road , then another women "suspected mother" comes and picks her up

Theres blood all over the place and no saftey to her spine etc when dragging her or picking her up

wow wtf how do i get to wach it mate that poo thing just comes up

If you read the story its because in china they say that if you report something its cause u have a guilty conscience so therefore you committed the crime , theres 68 crimes that will get you executed i.e. hit n run so basically no1 helps cause if they do there more then likely guna get the blame