my pics from donny

i tried to take her home but she was having none of it lol

better luck at modified nationals he he

:p:D:D hope theres some minters at JAE :D

Im on about the one in the first few pics with the two blondes but yea teh one with wavey blonde air looks sweet :p

its all about the blonde with the long wavy hair.... schweeeeeeeeeeeet

Damn straight!

But if I were you I wouldn't have let them anywhere near awesome paintjob - esp. not with them buckles on the jeans, etc. One of them may have been hot, but a scratch on the body work doesn't bare thinking about!

exsqueeze me, bakin powder (WAYNES WORLD BABY!)...did u just call me a girl u MCVITIES GINGER SNAP BISCUIT U!??!!??!!??!!??

oh u shall SO pay for that at JAE fool...u have NO idea!!!! not only are Wheelbarrows Inc gonna be there but Ecksjay aswell....u my son...are SCREWED!!! ecks, get your felchin hat my friend, its time to go to work on a Ginger Snaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :P :D :D :DB):DB):D:p :P :p

I'd have told them to get the hell off my car before they scratched it, i dont care how hot they are, theere will be NO jeans on my paint work thank u please!

Phil.

exsqueeze me, bakin powder (WAYNES WORLD BABY!)...did you just call me a girl you MCVITIES GINGER SNAP BISCUIT you!??!!??!!??!!??

oh you shall SO pay for that at JAE fool...you have NO idea!!!! not only are Wheelbarrows Inc gonna be there but Ecksjay aswell....you my son...are SCREWED!!! ecks, get your felchin hat my friend, its time to go to work on a Ginger Snaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DB) B) :D:p :P :p:D:p :P :p :P

I'd have told them to get the hell off my car before they scratched it, i dont care how hot they are, theere will be NO jeans on my paint work thank you please!

Phil.

:p:p:p:D Fucking awsome :D:p:D