north and mid wales meet CANCELLED!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dito mate heard your fucking mental haha get up to the yard dude wanna meet you but you will have sooo much shit for having a PUG but it will die down after a while haha

haha me mental fuck no uve got the wrong guy lol! just make sure u cover your back seats and bring a towel to clean up it could end up a messy one :)

haha me mental fuck no uve got the wrong guy lol! just make sure u cover your back seats and bring a towel to clean up it could end up a messy one :)

haha i know me and chesh always having that problem had to take rear seats out caz of the stains but shhhhh anyone asks then its saving weight :)

haha i know me and chesh always having that problem had to take rear seats out caz of the stains but shhhhh anyone asks then its saving weight :)

lol haha get onto some other lads up their phill ect to come along aswel matey

Might do and maybe Jamie as well...... We'll see.

U meeting at the chirk mcds off the 483?

um ye could be the one mate just off a round about down that little hill jamie has my number any way mate would be great if you both came along

Yeah. The road down to the mcds gets rammed as it one of two ways to get to the boot.... The car park in Ds should be fine.

ahh right ok sweet wel if it is just to mad their wich im sure we should be fine ??? every one has my number if your with jamie he has mine alsou mate he did say he was going to pop down with you so fingers crossed we shall see you both there