Still waiting on mine :)

MW campaigns are always epic and I loved online on MW2, heard the maps are tiny on this one though :/

Couldnt beat wasteland for a bit of sniping ;)

Will review it when I finally play it, hope it turns up tomorrow!

I aint played it yet but ill probably get it for the campaign. as far as online goes i feel like they just add a few different maps from last games and then change the killstreaks / weapons a bit so it feels more like an expansion pack all the time and then they release the maps from previous games tat you can pay to play on the new game haha.

Online i prefer Battlefield and have for the last 3 games but the battlefield stories never used to be good but this one has a more intresting approach plus you cant go wrong with vehicles online and massive maps.

Russell

Its true, the realism of BF3 is way to epic for CoD. I played this last night with my brother and its the same old crap, graphics isnt all that and the maps are too small.

I dont see how people jack off to this?

I switched to BF later in the night and that is such a better game. Graphics are brill and the sound is second to none!

started multiplayer and kno what you mean its abit shit! black ops is way better for now anyways hopfully it will get better!

graphics online are not to swish n all!

campaign is awesome thow couple more levels on that then done!