Well fuck a duck...I just bought a Jag

Sweet!

That's some car for the money!

Must be a saloon (seat 4-5) NO hatchbacks.

Must be fun to drive and speedy if possible.

Preferrably not that expensive to run and fair mpg.

Preferrably RWD and non turbo.

Must have lots of gadgets and plush interior

Must be reliable.

Doesn't have to be Jap either.

You sure matched all of them!

Just bought myself a monicle...always liked the Patrick Moore look ever since GamesMaster.

I did want the car, the book price is £6400 on it so I've done well and with 241hp (forget the fact it weighs more than the isle of mann) it shifts quite well for a giffer mobile.

I'll think of you all driving your little tiny cars as I whaft past in climate controlled luxury...buahahahahahhaa

Sorry about that, don't know what came over me ;)

Just bought myself a monicle...always liked the Patrick Moore look ever since GamesMaster.

I did want the car, the book price is £6400 on it so I've done well and with 241hp (forget the fact it weighs more than the isle of mann) it shifts quite well for a giffer mobile.

I'll think of you all driving your little tiny cars as I whaft past in climate controlled luxury...buahahahahahhaa

Sorry about that, don't know what came over me ;)

what you talking bout fool........majority of glanza's have climate control :p

bahahaha

I had to sell the weekend craft to buy it though :p

And I'm pretty certain that the jag on a hill or on the motorway would hand most ep's asses back to them on a plate ;) I remember 7 years ago now when I had my first ep...bloody 2ltr laguna's and 406 were the bain of my life back then....no grunt from a 1.3.

You bought a pensioners car! Damn you're brave not gonna be much paint on the bumpers is there, it's a nice low milage luxury barge without a stressed engine! Good price too!

they're torquey but they certainly aint quick mate, definately not enough to hand it to one on a plate anyway! lets be honest, what ep's are stock these days!!! :D

i'm sure it'll be luxury mate. i picking my cruiser in a few weeks, which will be of a similar experience, except it'll have a proper gearbox (ahem ;)) and will be a bit silly for those certain occasions.

i'd defo have something similar as that if i was looking for a cruiser though bud, you sure you aint worried about falling asleep at the wheel though... ? :p

My mums a pensioner and she wants another turbo car (the ST205 isn't quick enough for her!!) some silver surfers can drive :p

Sorry Ecks, don't want to start an argument here (I do own an EP aswell you know ;) ) but the EP isn't good at speed unless it's running way over 200hp. If I meet any of you on the motorway round the M25...we'll have to find out won't we?

There's no replacement for displacement...

My mums a pensioner and she wants another turbo car (the ST205 isn't quick enough for her!!) some silver surfers can drive :p

Sorry Ecks, don't want to start an argument here (I do own an EP aswell you know :D ) but the EP isn't good at speed unless it's running way over 200hp. If I meet any of you on the motorway round the M25...we'll have to find out won't we?

There's no replacement for displacement...

there is when you've got a fucking girt turbo bolted to the side of it :D:D:D mwahahahaha

also, arguement? we're messing with you, mainly because we all didnt know you were 86.

there is when you've got a fucking girt turbo bolted to the side of it :D:p:D mwahahahaha

also, arguement? we're messing with you, mainly because we all didnt know you were 86.

Don't abuse your elders... :D

Well, an update.

I collected the 'wafter' last night and promptly wafted home. The mpg said 28.9 which wasn't bad, but that was with the engine off and Jeeves my small Philapino boy servant pushing the car.

It's an awesome car though, you get out more relaxed and chilled than when you got in.

Also the best bit was the insurance, 342 quid fully comp with protected ncd and a speeding fine declared...bonus. It seems that owning a panama hat and playing bowls goes down well with the underwriters.

my old dutch used to have one of these a while ago now

and they are pretty grunty but im sure some of the horses under the hood must be they wee shetland fuckers because whenever i used to go for a rag in it the car never felt as fast as it did on paper,

used to love pissing about with the j gate pretending im some retarded touring car driver lol