After trying to get to the bottom of another problem i've now created another... Removed my injectors yesterday to check them over and now i've got a massive fuel leak around 1 or 2 of the injectors. Is it a case of getting new rubber seals? I removed them and fitted them again to double check they were fitted properly and the problem still persists. HATING THIS! lol

i did the same thing with my glanza, tore the seal putting it back it and had it pissing out fuel all over my freshly painter rocker cover and fuel raill , youl need some new injector seals, about £30 from main dealers for the full set ,

you have to be so carful putting the injectors back in lol

hope this helps!

i cant remember how i did it tbh was last year, but i knew it pissed me off and thankfully someone on here was nice enough to send me out a free O ring that i needed rather than pay for a full set from the dealers,

when i fit my new smoothed fuel rail im guna be sooo carefull this time! lol

Jamie best thing to do is put a smidgeon of silicon grease on the o-rings and injector seals. Best way to do it is fit the injector seals first, then lube up the o rings, fit to injector rail, gentley lift the raill/injectors and fir into the seals. Hold it in till you've fitted the spacers/bolts and nipped up finger tight.

D

the new 1s you've bought sit in the head. just above the inlet port

stripdownagain2-1.jpg

it isnt likely to be the reason for the leakage, its the little bastard thin rubber o-rings you'll need to replace (arrowed below), not got a part number, but sure ive got a few new brand new 1s lying about along with the 1s on my old injectors somewhere. can send them up to you if you cover postage?

390327_266410250076249_100001218289355_849786_2105430275_n.jpg

best way is to put them in the little o-ring end 1st, but make sure a litle bit of petrol is leaking out of the hole the injector is going into, to lube it, and instead of pushing them in, gently and slowly twist them back and fore until the injector is in, but make sure they are wet from the fuel. ive found this the easiest way to do it without leaks, and ive had my fuel rail off more times than dirty socks B) (waits for not that often joke)

Really appreciate that offer Ryan however i bought a set of those rings when buying the other seals B) I've just put the car back together and the fuel leak (from what i can see) seems to have gone! I lubed them up loads with silicone grease B)

Really appreciate that offer Ryan however i bought a set of those rings when buying the other seals B) I've just put the car back together and the fuel leak (from what i can see) seems to have gone! I lubed them up loads with silicone grease B)

weey! glad its working :p is the ecu all good and working too?

just making sure B)