a word of advice........

basically, just wana warn people who havent changed there gearbox mount to make sure it is in good condition otherwise you will (like me) end up spending big bucks on new parts! for the sake of a £30 mount it has now cost me the best part of £2000!!!! albeit, i have added an lsd and new clutch but spending over a grand on new driveshafts and diff bearings is not what i wish on anyone!

so be warned............................ :)

I'm not sure wa state mine was in bu its just cost me a decent spec glanza to hav pol ys put in, new clutch, fly wheel, new gear box, LSD, diff bearings and cv joints now all I'm waiting for it the bill from the garage :)

Bu least the bang from down shifts should be gone now :p

i had trouble getting my old n/a into first gear sometimes, when changing the front gearbox mount i noticed it had distorted

The new mount never gave me any trouble so id change them all out for poly/trd ones oh and change your gearbox oil lads makes a noticeable difference iirc redline is the stuff to go for