i ad mine of da scale 2, but there aint a rev counter in mine bt there was definitely a bit left in it? that was four up wiv cans, decks and clothes in there. like i sed before im gonna get proof soon lol

I am going to go for the fastest sr from the g6 it is a 6 speed box also a 5e fhe engine it is a high compression version  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the box will be a good idea i am lookin for one of them myself but from what ive heard the 5efhe is a pain in the arse to do but if you can make it work then thatll be wicked :angry: :lol::D:huh::D

I am going to go for the fastest sr from the g6 it is a 6 speed box also a 5e fhe engine it is a high compression version

the c160's sixth is shorter then the c52's fith so unless you were raising the 6200rev limit the car would not be faster if your on about top speed.

when you do replace your gearbox you could use your old final drive for a higher top speed on the c160.

the old HRF ep82 car used to crack 175mph