one day lol he is just now lol .he comes with me to every cruise i go to and i go to a lot lol and hee loves the ep to bits :)you have to meet him to beleve how much hees in to cars .its wana go in the car as soon as he wakes up and hees the same till he gose to bed lol so i do a lot of driving lmao

one day lol he is just now lol .he comes with me to every cruise i go to and i go to a lot lol and hee loves the ep to bits :)you have to meet him to beleve how much hees in to cars .its wana go in the car as soon as he wakes up and hees the same till he gose to bed lol so i do a lot of driving lmao

;) :p sound like a cool lil tike :p

Was at a cruise last night and there was a bloke in a *cough VTR cough* with a lil kiddy and the kiddy was in the driver seat bouncing the car off the limiter and I think it had a flamer kit ;) :D:p

Couldnt of been older than 4!!! ;)

Do they do a double bed version???

Ive got to find one someone must do it. I can just picture my girlfriends face!!!

Yeah mate they do a double, thats the one me and simon sleep in at his house.

You see we just dont need a double at mine no more. :rolleyes:

Do they do a double bed version???

Ive got to find one someone must do it. I can just picture my girlfriends face!!!

Would be classy, would love to see how Jo would react :p ;)

But Si, when I went up to your bedroom last there was only a single bed.

Was a bit cosy :p :P