It's filthy, that pic hide the dirt though! This doesn't even come close to my S3 tbf, one guy on the Clio owners club said he had 2 Glanzas, an Audi S3, Nissan 200sx and a few others - and he says his Clio is better than all of them. :o no chance.

They do seem a great bunch though.

Wow didn't think the S3 would handle better to be fair, a lot of magazines etc rave about the Clio chassis. I remember having a play with a series one S3 in the GT once, round a tight roundabout then onto duals. It had the edge in the corner (although my GT did only lowered springs at the front) but I caught up and passed on the straight. Was surprised though I thought he'd be more rolly in the corners!

Only had it a day so can't comment on what it's like as a daily just yet.

It will probably last longer than your Fiesta Matt, just a bit! :lol:

Amjad maybe that was a 210bhp S3. Mine was a 225 remapped to aroun 260bhp and it was immense to be fair. Super comfy but surprisingly quick. Even in the wet the brakes and handling were great (new T1Rs which aren't usually good in the wet). I haven't had a change to give this full beans just yet, obviously it's a complete different drive to the S3 because it's a NA. IT has variable valve timing too, so you have to rev the shit out of it to make it move (just like a Honda).