Not sure what to think of the colour :rolleyes:

The engine looks ragged to death but 440 horses??? :p

Can you say "torque steer"?? :p:(

And seenthe discussion on TGTT cant register it because ts 98 but Si, you have a 98 and also Rich??? :wub:

Awesome bodywork, id definately sell my left testicle for the shell..

but look at the engine.. it looks like its been shotblasted with grit.

for that huge spec list, you'd have thought it would have been a bit tidyer and looked after..

the engine looks truly run in lol

my mates 87reg mini looks cleaner than that engine.

Not sure what to think of the colour :(

The engine looks ragged to death but 440 horses??? :rolleyes:

Can you say "torque steer"?? :p:wub:

And seenthe discussion on TGTT cant register it because ts 98 but Si, you have a 98 and also Rich??? :p

Those car were standard, car's 97 and onwards require an Enhanced SVA test, using a model report, so the cars need to be pretty much completely standard, which would be completely useless for this cruise car as it'd take far too much work putting it standard, you're better off just swapping everything over to an already registered car, would make much more sense, and it'd be easy enough to do.

Prefer 98 spec bumper with lip.

The bumper on there is probably there for a reason, when you're looking at over 400bhp, lets be honest, who gives a fuck about the fucking bumper?

look at that engine bay, you think they really give a shit about what it looks like?

you're so bloody negative, look at it for what it is, a fucking MONSTER. the turbo for chuff sake, its what dave's gonna be using on a 500bhp S14!!! i mean, come on, thats chuffing insane!!!

i need it. :p

:rolleyes:-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Apr 24 2007, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
saw it on tgtt, looks ragged to death now.

true, but its also been used for what it was designed to be used for, so i bet its been setup perfectly, i.e its RAPID.

if it was built then never driven, it wouldnt be anywhere near as quick as a tested/finely tuned car, i bet its been re-tweaked so many times to make the performance optimal. its fantastic, i NEED it.

That looks an ace car. Personally id have it in black or red but apart from that id leave the outside the same. Engine looks like it could do with a buff up though. The engine may not look perfect but i bet it runs perfect.

id love that, it would devour me whole but it would be so worth it

i quite like the cruise bumper actaully, always found it strange tho that theyv used JAM bodyparts on their own car!

id love to see people's faces next to u at the traffic lights

exactly....they'd be like, 'look at the fuckin state of that shitty pink ragged lookin heap...then they would blink :p and it would have disappeared and they wouldnt be laughin anymore :rolleyes::p d'uhhhh ummmmm errrrrrrr where did it go chav chavy chavchav im a spidey bastard in my burberry cap and argos bling'

awesome!

Phil.

id love that, it would devour me whole but it would be so worth it

i quite like the cruise bumper actaully, always found it strange though that theyv used JAM bodyparts on their own car!

Not a Cruise fender in site :rolleyes: