CTR EP3 Opinions?

Yo!..

First off.. Good too see the new Forum up and running :)

Right sold my little Starlet this week after 2 years of ownership, Loved it too pieces but thought it was time too move on and i want a slightly bigger car now anyway

Im looking to get an EP3 Civic Type-r Next.. Opinions? Anyone owned one before...

Always liked them since my dad was looking at buying one about 7 years ago.. So thought i may as well treat myself :) lol

Going 180miles tomorrow to view one that ive found on the Net.. Its a main dealer and its coming with 2 years warranty and having any minor body defects rectified so to me it will be like a brand new car when/if i buy it :)

Before you say it - YES i know im going to miss boost haha

Decent enough cars, keep an eye on your oil though, thats what kills the engine when they run dry from constant VTAK abuse :) I've been looking at high milers in my price range aswell :) Infact ive been looking at so many diffrent cars recently my head hurts lol.

I know that feeling haha! Loads of cars when you dont need one but come when you do you cant make your mind up lol

D