1.2bar stock internals (opinions)

But to much retarded timing will lose power too! Mapping is a skill, like any skill it can be learned and like anything there are thoses who are awesome and thoese who arnt! somtimes it pays to try a few.

yeah my 1st one caused my engine to go and are a big company and the new tuner is one of the best in ireland hes a genius done a very good job on my car hence why im going back for more boost :) theres a few very good tuners in ireland and theres alot of cowboys also

Mine running 1.2 bar on stock internals but with up rated head gasket and arp bolts

been on that for about 4 months now and was on the stock injectors

but now it's running 470 cc ones Jamie

still going strong with the boost Sometimes turned up to 1.4 bar on the odd day for abit of fun

What power you gettin at the moment mate? what ecu are you using? im on a jam ecu and am at 1.1bar and am gettin 207bhp and 193ftlb im using a jam ecu i think if i had it mapped it could make better power for sure but need a decent mapper and would hate to get the car mapped and make less power.

anyway in my opinion others have done, i don't see why not if the car is mapped correctly what size injectors you thinking of running? oh and were did you get the car mapped? my glanza has 0.9 bar low boost and 1.1bar high boost the car so much much more aggresive at 1.1bar whats your car like to drive mate?

Can't map a Jam ecu.

it was road mapped with an emu so not sure on power, 330cc or 360cc injectors not sure yet, its at .8 on low and 1.0 on high and there is a nice difference between the two. way more torque at the 1.0 bar

im from ireland aswell so you would not know the tuner but he id one f the best proven lol petrol is 95 ron aswell so id say its at 180 - 190 bhp atm but as i said it was a road map and he wants too get it on a dyno soon for a better tune and fiddle with the gain

330cc will be fine.

mine had afr on it all the gadgets thing is i think its the thing the fc does how can you stop det?

You would have to have a large amount of det for the pfc to flash the management light.