BHP??? How much u think

go get your self an uprated fuel pump, Fuel cut defender, fuel pressure regulator and an adjustable actuator and you could be running up near 185hp for 1.0bar of boost on the standard turbo, the difference is immense even on the stock turbo.

I reckon if you bought the bits used on here you could get a fuel pump for £50, fuel cut defender, £40, fuel pressure regulator about £60, actuator, £30-50, dyno to setup the fueling £40

Would make your car seriously quick!!!

Taggy sounds like a plan. Couple questions tho, i have a problem with the wheels spinning a lot in first second and 3rd gear, if i increase the power to say about the 180 to 190BHP whats the best way to stop this (i dont have that heavy a right foot either lol).

Plus i kinda wanted to keep it below 1.0bar or is it safe enough running at 1.0bar as i use the car as my daily car ??

Taggy sounds like a plan. Couple questions tho, i have a problem with the wheels spinning a lot in first second and 3rd gear, if i increase the power to say about the 180 to 190BHP whats the best way to stop this (i dont have that heavy a right foot either lol).

Plus i kinda wanted to keep it below 1.0bar or is it safe enough running at 1.0bar as i use the car as my daily car ??

Better tyres and good throttle control, but at this time of the year there is no grip on the roads anyway. I've been runnning 1 bar for 4 years maybe so yeah it's fine -aslong as it's setup properly. :)

if your worried about running 1 bar all the time, invest in an electronic boost controller :) that way you can run low boost when driving to work etc and high booost when you wna have a bit of fun :) but again only do this when all the other bits have been setup :)