Where are u based? no one made them as such for the 5e - u could maybe use the high lift 5e-fhe cams if you can find some, most others are designed more for the turbo

As for profiling, maybe somewhere like Kent cams

As Si said 5EFHE cams are a good starting point, however the standard 5EFE doesn't rev very high, you'll need to remove the rev limiter (there was a guide somewhere) and if you want to be on the safe side you can change the valve springs for 4EFTE ones, then you can safely rev to 7500rpm. I don't know what intake/exhaust mods you have at the moment but with uprated cams you'll most likely want atleast an exhaust system and manifold (you can buy OBX 4-2-1 manifolds off ebay usually if you can't find a better one) and on the intake side you could use either a 4EFTE or Corolla 4EFE inlet manifold, and maybe bigger throttle body (think you might be able to use the 4EFTE one?) That should allow your engine to breathe a lot better and get the most out of the cams. Sorry this message is all in one paragraph, for some reason it wont let me seperate it lol.

Intake wise ive got a set of bike throttle bodies which I'm going to be using

Exhaust, I will be going for a obx or similar manifold, although I can never find any anywhere

I'll definitely look into getting the 4efte valve springs and the 5efhe cams (again If I can find some)

Will have to look for the tutorial thing on removing limiter,

There's quite a few on there for just over £100, here's one:

/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBX-Ceramic-Racing-Headers-92-97-Toyota-Paseo-1-5L-5EFE-/200698494885?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eba8fffa5

Bike carbs/throttle bodies sound good, what bike are they from?

Ah brilliant mate cheers

They are from a triumph tt600, they're single butterfly and don't have injector ports which means I can use the existing fuel rail with bigger injectors, I'll be doing a build thread for it once I've got all the parts