The Bucket List...whats on yours?

As above guys, me and a friend were talking about this the other day i acually dont have one but we said we`d each think of 15 things we`d want to do and compare

so lets have them...15 things you want to do before you kick the bucket....... ^_^

set foot on American soil. I have never been, and I wana see what all the fuss is about for myself. Should check that one off within the next 6 months hopefully.

See Buckethead live in concert - i doubt this one will actually happen tho.

Phil.

new york is ace mate!! we loved it when we went there!! LA is okay a bit grubby tho not like the films make out and Las Vegas is well...............random!! money, drugs and women thats what it revolves on lol :)

bucketlist :)

1.go to japan

2.drive a nissan gtr or veyron (would prefer the gtr tho!)

3.2 or more women ;)

4.as said above - punch simon cowel in the face! (and possibly any cast from towie, made in chelsea, desperate scousewives)

5.travel the world and meet and see as many different cultures and people as possible

6.meet dave grohl

7.go to a foo fighters concert!

8.learn to play the guitar properly and get that mastered! (i have just started) but they say to do it takes like 10,000 hours!!!

9.live in a world where all this crappy reality tv (x factor, got to dance the same boring shit over and over again) does not exist!

10.start and run and succeed in my own business

11.to let my missus jizz in her mouth (dont think that will EVER happen tho!)

12.swim with dolphins :)

13.gumball rally!! hell yeah!!

14.catch the little scrote that put my car window through a while back and give him a jolly good hiding!

15.be on TV or in the paper (for a GOOD reason!!)

Edited by Mat-Richmond

fuckin LOL at jizz in your mrs' mouth!!!!!

thats a quality ambition! respect to that man!

also, guitar is for winners! get it done!

Phil.

haha cheers man, yeah am currently working on both of them....................will let everyone know any progress with the missus lol :) not sure if telling her thats on my bucketlist will make any difference tho :(

guitar is coming along though have just started with the chords some easy stuff like oasis, etc :) :)