What next people ?????

Hey folks, rite i have a few mods on the car and its just hitting fuel cut when i am doing a bit of spirited driving :D.

Anyway so far i have upgraded exhaust mani and decat pipe, Nur Spec R exhaust (full system), blitz BOV ans an RX-7 TMIC. I have deristricted boost on 1st and 2nd gear.

I would like a little bit more power but mostly i want to be running the car safely i.e not destroying the engine etc, i also want to get rid of the fuel cut issue.

From the above, what should i be purchasing/doing next to get the car running anythng from bout 150-170BHP safely with no fuel cut or worries about other major problems/complicatuions ?????

A lot of info here folks, just need some wisdom from u EP tuning GODS :D u know who u r lol

emanage blue/ultimate are piggy backs but would be fine for what you have and would sufice if you were to upgrade parts :) but you need a front mount ;)

having the emange would also cure your fuel cut problem and would make your car run sweeter

Awrytee sweet well thnk its going to be emanage Blue because its in my price range, then adjustable actuator and HDi pront mount me thinks :D

If i get an emanage blue and put it on the setup i currently have on the car, will it need to be mapped to that setup???? This is prob a really thick question lol

Dont waste money on a aftermarket ecu if your only after 170.

Get a FMIC and an adjustable actuator, the FMIC will drop the boost pressure slightly over the TMIC due to the bigger tank and longer route, chances are it will drop it enough to stop you hitting fuel cut.

Trim the boost pressure with an adjustable actuator so your running just under fuel cut and you will get 160+ on the stock ECU with no problems at all.

Edited by DavidAshton

If you don't go standalone then at least get an adjustable actuator fcd with an rrfpr and get fuelling sorted, chances are you'll still get some boost creep of sort. In which case you'll need to port the wastegate, different spec CT9 or go external wastegate setup

I run emanage blue on mine at 166bhp

Stand alone is over the top for the power u are wanting to run and not all standalones are self learning depends what standalone you go for the cheaper way is rrfpr and a fcd then take it to the rollers and make sure it is fuling correctly but personally I would go piggyback and in the future if u want moor power say running a tdo4 all you will need to do is take it and get it remapped to suit the new setup win win all round :)