Finnaly got a few pics of my Forged K24 ep95

I ve been at this a while due to work commitments, being raped for cash by solicitors and Being ripped off for by a garage that done some work on my Bimmer but almost there now.

What I have done so far:

Fitted Fully forged 4e

Blitz kkk K24 With custon screamer

Poly bushed engine mounts fitted anti lift kit and poly bushed the front wish bone mounts.

100_1052.jpg

Fitted WMS 4 pots with yellow stuff pads, keeping the drums on the rear. I fitted D2's all round and got a friend to do some work to the rears but its still sitting quite high at the rear.

100_1063.jpg

I bought my cusco 7 point cage from Japland and they cut it to fit it in the post so it had to be welded back together and repsrayed.

100_1055.jpg

I had to do a bit of jiggery pokery with the glanza exhaust to get it fit by cutting all the bends out of it and weling it back together in a different order with a few extra bends welded in. It exits just infront of the passenger side rear wheel with no back box. It might be to noisey but we will see as soon as its running. Still got to fit some insulation around the part that passes the fuel tank.

100_1049.jpg

100_1047.jpg

Having snags with the fuel pump running or not at the moment but should get it sorted soon. My plan was to get it looking like a glanza but due to the fact I am skint I am going to go for the sleeper look for now and focus on getting it running. Thanks for all your comments.

Feel quite stupid about this but all my electical problems were down to the fact I only had one earth strap from the engine to chassis. So the smoking hand brake cable was because the current was going all the way down the drive shaft in to the handbrake cable then to the chassis. All sorted now and she turned over first time straight away. Exhaust sounds mint and isnt too loud on tick over.

Feel quite stupid about this but all my electical problems were down to the fact I only had one earth strap from the engine to chassis. So the smoking hand brake cable was because the current was going all the way down the drive shaft in to the handbrake cable then to the chassis. All sorted now and she turned over first time straight away. Exhaust sounds mint and isnt too loud on tick over.

wicked mate looking forward to seeing her when she is run in and ready to boost

• 2 weeks later...

Been a bit lazy the past week but sorted electrics out, Heat rapped exhaust, fitted gizzmo boost controller, civic rad and n/a body work (which looks prety naff esspecialy the bumper which is a state)

My camera is shit but its better than nothing.

ep952.jpg

ep95.jpg

ep953.jpg

100_1201.jpg

th_100_1192.jpg

Edited by K24_glanza