thieving pikey chavs scummy mo fo's

well im sure some people know about how loud my lude was..... well some chavs from a local site were seen outside doin what chavs do best.... robbing my exhaust... prob for their 1.1 nova.... coooonts

BEFORE

prangers%20(2).jpg

prangers%20(4).jpg

what I WOKE UP TO ON FRIDAY MORNING

Lude3.jpg

Lude2.jpg

£200 LATER

Aa.jpg

A.jpg

the funniest thing is these dick heads were seen outside my house at 1.30am on friday doin something to my car. with their car parked right next to mine .... trouble is they forgot to remove the huge url sticker from the local cruise site they are members of lmfao

hope you track them down mate.

you cant have anything these days with out some one trying to take it

its f**kin sad.

luckily where i live stuff like that dont happen

Fucking tossers!!!!

What was the forum?? I think Wheel Barrows Inc will have to pay it a visit aye Phil??? :lol::)

New can looks good though but I do think the duplex suited the rear bumper :lol:

the pikey who stole your exhaust has probly got them wicked plastic spinning wheel trims so why would he need your wheels :)

yeh thats true but what about the 1000's of pounds worth of stereo and screens in the car ?? chavs love a bit of boot rattle

Sorry to hear about your news!

Id think my self lucky if they nicked my exhausts,you wanna be greatful they didnt paintstrip or key your car then that would of been a full respray on flip paint

Very good point :lol: