what happend to the uksc site

Guest Enzo

sorry about this guys, every month i have issues with paying the hosting fees due to the type of card i have and that the hosting is based in australia,

for some reason the hosting companys server refuses to store my payment details so i have to enter it in manualy every month, not to worry

sorry for two days of non uksc'ness :)

Guest Enzo
Why not get it hosted in the UK once your contract with the austrailan hoster is up?

ive had enough of thier shite after yesterday,

are there any hosting companys you would recomend bro, ??

I'm currently using and recommending dot5hosting at the moment for my clients, but I just asked a good mate there tonight what he uses and he says dreamhost is the poop. And looking at what they offer for $10 a month I don't think you could beat them with a big stick.

Also, the current forum software this site uses I know to be VERY pricey. I'd recommend a free forum engine such as SMF.

Essentially you could reduce the cost of running UKSC to £5/month (£60 payable once a year), and spend more on your car!

thats some excellent advice there fogdog man nice one!

@Enzo, fogdog knows wot he's on about man, he didnt work for Intel for no reason! i put alot of stock in wot he says about the world on computers, he built my last 2 pcs!!! and not a fault can i report!

Phil.