glanza gee's epic drag build

Just to finish my involvement in this thread as i can see that this is a long standing issue and a understandable sore point for both Gee and his brother from the same mother :)

Legally provided AdamB has proof that the monies paid to him where then paid to the scammer, he is in the clear.

as no terms where specifically provided by AdamB it would be safe to assume that he is not covering liablilty for third party insurance issues.

and therefore must be taken up with the provider(in this case unfortunately the scammer)

you've been bent over a barrell Gee but not by AdamB, and Asbo i understand the frustration.

but facts are you trusted someone, and he proceeded on your behalf, it went south, but the trusted person (adamb) at no point tried to fool or con you.

The scam/company should be pursued by legal means.

Phil

Edited by Philm
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame to see it come to this dude.

But surely he was Tring to get a gb to get himself discount. That would be his gain so to speak? Did anybody else get involved and get refunded?

I don't want to get involved as obviously I don't know all the details. But that's how I see it from an outside point of view.

what about a meeting of minds to try and pinpoint the scammer and take whatever information you have to the police?

is there no hope of chasing the fellas responsible down?

Phil

Edited by Philm

But everyone else who rips other people of from scamming people or not sending somebody some parts that someone has paid for gets banned. Sorry but why should AdamB be treated any differently?

not that im agreeing or disagreeing but this is not entirely true bud