Hello from the isle of wight.

Hi all.

i have recently come into the market for a Glanza v. I have owned my different turbo'd cars including a coupe of Cosworths an rs turbo fiesta and a sti impreza. I've always liked the Glanza v and i'm here really to ask what i should be looking out for good and bad in a car. Also what sort of power you can run and still use the car every day.

thanks for you help

Dan

Welcome to the fourm mate! Standard internals with the right fueling and supporting mods, most people run 200bhp on the standard turbo no problem, very reliable... I did for a year and now run TD04 unmapped and roughly the same power. Still running strong :). If you have a good map the engine can handle about 240 but I wouldn't go past that without forging the engine.... If you forge the engine, the most I think I've seen from the 1.3 is 500bhp? Or that might be a 1.5 I can't remember.... Tuning is endless though my friend!!! 200bhp standard turbo, standard internals alllll day long :)

Edited by aaddzz123

Thanks to the comments above you have made my mind up that this is the car for me. 200bhp with minimal mods sounds perfect!!

Marc Moss I've had to Saphire Cosworths one 4x4 and one rwd both had around 350bhp but keeping them old girls going was no joke money pits to say the least.

The search begins.