Dave B Meet, Please Confirm Attendance

I'd love to come but purposely didn't put my name on the list as it's near to exam time. If it was closer (up to 100 miles) I may have come but can't justify a whole day trip (190 miles) at this time of the year. :(

This is really a disappointing turn out :(, the amount of people that asked for the chance to pay their respects and now have something on, or it's too far etc!!!!!!!

There are only 9 people, that have confirmed attendance

Disappointed and frustrated at this from UKSC, we are a family of one form or another supposedly!!!!

John

oh shit thought my name was down for this. il deffo be coming to this dave got me out of shit a few times by sending me hard to get parts out very quickly and diagnosing problems with my black GT over the phone many times. Will be a good way to show my respects for a great man

im not going to able to make it :(

my exhaust has fallen apart at the flexy.. its going to cost me a fer bit to have it put right and the only time i can get the car to the garage is this weekend :(

im not driving the car till then as the exhaust is about to fall off and sounds like a tractor :(

im not going to able to make it :(

my exhaust has fallen apart at the flexy.. its going to cost me a fer bit to have it put right and the only time i can get the car to the garage is this weekend :(

im not driving the car till then as the exhaust is about to fall off and sounds like a tractor :(

Can you send the stickers to me or can someone collect you??

John