Audi Ibiz white Eg esi b16 converted.

Item Condition: id say it is a good clean exmaple. just one little bit of bubbling on the rear arch has come back. other than that.. perfect, hard to come by these days. it had a full repsray in may '10 with a new passenger arch and the drivers had some plate work (this is where the bubbling is back)

Modifications:

Engine:

B16a2

y21 gear box

B18c4 manifold

ITR red rocker cover,

Carbon kevlar whalr penis induction

tegiwa white collent hose kit + socks

Tanabe G power medallion exhaust straight through with de-cat

J's racing ecu

Wheels + Suspension:

Rota Grid V's 15x7 et20 silver with polished lip

HSD coilovers

front + rear strut braces

282mm front brake upgrade

Exterior + interior:

Full respray in Audi Ibiz white

Carbon duct intake in front bumper

Amber corners

Wind deflectors

Sir clocks

Del sol seats

Spoon rep mirrors

Spoon Carbon rep spoiler

Integra Rear Seats + genuine ITR floor mats

Vti front lip

Extra Info: it passed it's MOT with only needing an RTA bush, which for an 18 year old car is amazing. ;)

Pictures:

DSC_0225.jpgDSC_0376-1.jpgDSC_0352.jpgDSC_0354.jpgDSC_0360-1.jpgDSC_0358-1.jpgDSC_0355-1.jpgDSC_0374-1.jpgIMAG0203.jpgDSC_0372-1.jpg

Price and price conditions: looking for around £3300 o.n.o or would like to swap for a glanzaV or jdm teg

Contact Details: pm on here or text me on 07833525855 followed by your username

As same as "rbz" also selling a civic on here, i too am a well known member on civiclife.net. you could pop over and have a look at anything you'd like and see that i am genuine guy whos been on the forums and into my honda's for a few years now.

all offers and stuff will happily be listened too. sorry im posting the car up for sale as a first post but really want a glanza again and my mate pointed me onto here. he used to own one for around 3yrs biggrin.png

thanks matt

Edited by eazalee

umm they were d1 spec nuts, stay away from them tbh mate, if your gonna get aftermarket nuts, go all out, one of mine just shit itself and collapsed into itself. ill find the pics for u tomoz and yeah they chipped pretty easy

Edited by eazalee
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys aint really been on the net much so havnt checked back. yeah i was down pro speed. cars changed quite a bit since these pics. grid v's and HSD coilovers. new front lip. rear camber adjusters and a j's racing ecu... thats about it i think lol stuxk on what to do now as ive spent so much on it this year and really want a teg. but still got a massive soft spot for a glanza but too swap i think it would have to have a lretty decent spec :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmm really stuck on what to do again sorry lol

heres some recent pictures from the south mimms honda meet. (car being slightly drity from a 200 mile trip lol)

yquvazym.jpg

sy4esa8a.jpg

gane6ypa.jpg

417709_342130299200820_1382116955_n-1.jpg

5ypu2a3a.jpg

also has the new edition of..

brand new HSD coilovers

sold the spoon rep front lip and gone back to the vti lip

think thats it... may have changed a few other little things but cant think =]

a glanza has always been a car ive had my eye on.. but would swap for a decently spec'd one if some1 was interested

thanks matt

• 1 month later...

its a 93 mate. and depending on spec and how much was wanted ontop? tbh unsure of what i want to do again as ive been driving my cousins CupraR about recently.. and when i drove the civic for the first time in a week i fell back in love lol

• 1 month later...