• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Phil and Geo will be coming past my gaff

I have a BBQ that could be split and we could take that!! It is a hald drum type so you can get a bit of food on it and a source of heat for when it gets cold <_<

What happened with the UKSC t-shirts and tops? I woud be really interested in some sort of clothing to tell everyone who I'm with :unsure::(

that is a good idea i fancy one or two myself

Can I have a UKSC top too, but with 'Traitor' on the back? :p:unsure:

Your not worthy anymore tho bud... <_<

Just turn up in ukseoclub colours :p :P :( Be as one with your fellow Seo-ites B):p

Joz

sounds good Nath man!!!! dunno how much i'll have in the car but im sure we can squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze it in!!!! tho whether i head back to fleetwood via your gaff again or not is still uundecided! be prepared for your visitor at about 8.30am ish if not earlier lol!!!!!!!

rights things are movin along now guys!

BBQs, of the charcoal variety, the more the merrier!

Rob, GET THAT GAZEBO/MARQUEE SORTED ASAP PLEASE DUDE!!!! AND BE THERE ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT GET RAINED ON OTHERWISE AND THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

keep it comin gang!

Phil.

this is pish!

first si, then Joz, then rich, now u!

fuck this!

Phil.

Joz :):D

Come on guys pull ya fingers out.....il be on to the old man ASAP

I want the EP ready!!!!

Rob, GET THAT GAZEBO/MARQUEE SORTED ASAP PLEASE DUDE!!!! AND BE THERE ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT GET RAINED ON OTHERWISE AND THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

Phil.

spoke to the man in question he has stopped renting them out and has moved in to selling them to pubs and such for the no smoking ban comming in so thats ruined that one, the only one he had left is a HUGE one and i mean HUGE i would need a transit to bring it down!!!! :p

Also ive been bored online so ive been looking at banners cheapest ive found is £30 delivered for 6ft X 2ft all depends on what we want though!!! material size etc etc!!!

Rob, can u thro up a link for us to have a look at please man, hopin Gaz might do us a cool design, then we just need it made up so lets see your link please dude!!!

G - lets have a look please man, we NEED somethin, preferably with at least 3walls incase the weather is PISH this yr, better safe than wet!

Phil.

il be there, i think the sound of a circle of tents , sounds awsome. also if you do want the t-shirts one of my mates does printing on all kind of clothes so let me know and il be in charge of that if you wish!!

Si

il be there, i think the sound of a circle of tents , sounds awsome. also if you do want the t-shirts one of my mates does printing on all kind of clothes so let me know and il be in charge of that if you wish!!

Si

sounds ace mate well up for that and same as sparky would like a t-shirt with my forum handle and real name on it so people who haven't seen my pic in extreme ep riders can tell who i am.

cool cool, well il speak to my mate and see what we can do and also get an idea of price!

so if we have:

real name

forum name

and uksc logo?

I could also look to do bbq? or is everyone doing there own little ones?

si