and so it begins!

Shaun, the engine stands are cheap and well worth the money so make sure you invest in one, makes engine building so much easier as you'll need to rotate it around etc. Taggy that's a perfect location to build it ;)

cheers sucks staying in middle of nowhere lol. one of the guys i work with does mechanics for a rally team in his spare time so hes said if i need a hand or any special tools to give him a shout hes already sorted me out with good mates rates on machine work so ill see if hes got one going spare for a few weeks.

seems to be fair few people trying to build 5e's themself now. reakon it was down to taggys epic guide :thumbsup:

Ha ha most of the information was on the net anyway i just put it all in one place :)

Yeah the Mrs has already BLUNTLY told me there is no way in hell i am building it in the house, what she doesnt realise is that I intend to do it while she is in work :) Should be able to get when she isnt in!