• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys - yeah the MR2 is sold :p Which is a bugger! Don't know what I'm gonna do now, VAG is still an option, but might go for something else, we'll see. Need something for lot's of motorway driving!

shame your selling., real nice glanza that. as for your next car., the Cupra R is a great car, well spec'd. i worked for Seat for 6yrs and the only thing with the 20VT engines are water pumps and oil pumps so watch with the higher mileaged cars. the anniversary golf - Not a chance! heard so many bad reports about the newer golfs.

but when it comes to it, stay JAP!! I had a 2006 Ibiza 20VT and it was too boring for me, partly the fact there wasnt much out there for it like the Leon. I sold it and bought a GTiR,., which then bled my pocket with fuel bills and ive now ended up BACK with an EP :p 3 1/2yrs after owning my first one!!!

all the best for whatever u decide

That MRS looks the sex. :p Speaking of MRS's, did anyone see the one featured in the ill-fated JTuner? It was a factory built race replica, GT300 bodykit. That was awesome!

was that the blue one??

I've had my eye on a couple but another one that I liked has just been bought from under my feet. And right now I'm sharing my dad's old primera with my bro since my dad bought himself a spanking new avensis.