my work mule (Beril aka the skank whore)

Guest Enzo

there is the new brief. a 95 vti

therealenzo_26553030.jpg

its such a weapon standard, i can cover ground a hell over alot quicker in this than with the v due to it havin that floity suspension.

i know for a fact my sr could keep the same speed in the twistys after fitting my arb b and anti lift kit alone, they are very similar handling wise even though the civics standard you know exactly what the fronts doin.

burnt 60 quid in fual since friday (constantly kaining the vtack wackin stick to 8500) and warped the front discs on a late run back in the early hours of this morning from edinburgh back to biggar.....

just to let the purists know i have no respect for this car, shell be getting the widest steal wheels i can find (probably from a rover 800)

with slightly firmer dampers, and the breathing and exhalation of gasses thouroughly sorted out.(aimin for about 180bhp)

some twin piston calipers off a legend and

might rust up the body a wee bit too. rat style.

along with 1.3 automatic stickers on the back lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hence the reason i was looking back at the GT's.....sooooo expensive, set of Skunk2 cams £450...Could get a fucking hybrid for that ;) and i know what would give more power.

So when you coming to the "we have civics but really love starlets" meet ?? <_<:unsure:

so what do you mean take it your keeping the civic then, and you had the cheek to say mikey was a traitor even though he is and whilst i'm at it you aint gettin off either geo. :( well sorry mate actually can't fault you for wanting to keep those rangers colours immaculate. :p:p:p:pB)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Enzo

just a wee update, came close to spunking some cash on a whole new manifold exhaust and decat since my manifolds snapped clean in half.

luckely the gf talked me out of it and seen sense. have no plans at all for modding.

so managed to source a standard manifold for 35 quid

IMG_7412.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

fitting it tomorrow, its a sort of shame though as fright now the manifold it just blowing into thin air so when the vtek kicks in y0!!!! its like a cross between an f1/motorbike engine. peeple shit themselfs when i bez past lol

also changed the discs and pads at the beginning of the wk

have managed to find a set of oe golf g60 steel rims that are 7 inches wide so will at some point sell the vti rims and get these.

• 1 month later...

lol a total change of direction has ocured after dropping the gf off to workone morning,

taxi 1 beril 0

must have been doin 10 mph tops but il let the pics dot the talking

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

soi ive spent the past wk sourcing parts to upgrade it from a 95 model to 2001

there was a bend in the top cross member so rather then faffing about cuting pieces here and there i decided to get a full front crossmember assembly from honda to keep things straight, at £189 it wasnt cheap for that alone, i ordered all the panels and lights on friday there so they should be with me anyday

here is where im at now

frontcrossmembers.jpg

and my plan is to go from pre facelift to facelift with the vti lip

96-98civicvtithewrongmodel.jpg

99-01civicvtimymodel.jpg

every panel is different so im changing the

front arches

lights

bonnet

bumper

im in the process of fixing one of the rear arches as its rusted to fuck letting water in so ive ordered an arch erpair panel, im goin to weld it on then smooth it off

after that beril will be in pristeen condition as im gona give her a full respray(taking my time here, gona take all the doors and panels off so means i can change the colour)

i dont know weather just to keep it silver or respray a different colour, im open to sugestions :(

I scrolled down and saw that first EK9 with the red rims and thought FUCK!!! :angry:

That looks nice and sounds like Berils having a bit of a treat....but if you are going to strip everything off you may aswell change the colour I think :angry: :angry:

Cant believe the mess you made of her at such low speeds :(

Looking forward to the progress

Hows the public transport G? :p

I scrolled down and saw that first EK9 with the red rims and thought FUCK!!! :angry:

That looks nice and sounds like Berils having a bit of a treat....but if you are going to strip everything off you may aswell change the colour I think :(:p

Hows the public transport G? :angry:

lol public transport sooks hairy facial aids, havent been subjected to it yet though, always managed to get a lift from a mate or the gf lol

the problem im having is what colour to spray it in, i have shitloads of civic pictures on my pc, its hard to stand out.

@idrees

yea im sound, no thats not my vti

on the same day though the gf wrote off her mothers motor, abit of a freaky considence like.

im stuck on what colour im gona spray the ek4 but il document everything as i go along....