• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 quid???? I've seen a few of these go now for around 20 notes which I think is fair

I k kw my optionals and maybe apart from the 3 point rear strut braces these are the most common optional extras you can get there worth very little

agree with this im still after the light up thing but i can not justify paying £50, got a few optional bits now :) waiting for a 3 point rear strut with all the plastics (im also waiting for some spare cash to splash as well)

Steve you ever seen the optional gold toyota emblem's? I'm after one, few on ebay but not sure if they are genuine toyota ones as they are all different shades of gold lol.

Got one on mine matey be careful most eBay ones are normal badges sprayed gold. Until you see a genuine one on a car and the owner knows its genuine it's a case of do you risk an eBay one

Got one on mine matey be careful most eBay ones are normal badges sprayed gold. Until you see a genuine one on a car and the owner knows its genuine it's a case of do you risk an eBay one

Do you know if Toyota still do them mate?

Yeah did think most of them would be sprayed and not genuine.

I really want one of those ignition barrels with the footwell lighting as well. theres one on toc-irl. but the seller is useless, has loads of starlets for breaking but hasnt got paypal and is just no help at all.