• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither thats why i get our resident IT guru to do it for me :thumbsup: be fucked without him lol

i wish i had someone to help me/do it for me haha. although ive noticed the price on that centre console has rocketed :(. i want so badly! annoyed with work too, as they didnt pay me for my 10hours over time i did so my pay isnt as high as i wanted it to me :(. they're paying me it next week, but the auctions will be done by then!

sorry to hear mate

drop idrees a PM if its TRD see if he can source one for you seeing as hes doing TRD parts now. heads up though a lot of the trd optional extras have been discontinued now :(

^^ nice one dude see this thread is very handy :)

lol no joy as yet, dont wanna turn this into a wanted thread but if anyone knows anyone with one that wants to sell one, im the one :).......................and im still searching for cup holders for you :) :)

50 quid???? I've seen a few of these go now for around 20 notes which I think is fair

I k kw my optionals and maybe apart from the 3 point rear strut braces these are the most common optional extras you can get there worth very little