starlet sleeper build :D

<p>Item Condition:</p>-----Right guys the time has come for me to think about selling up as i wanna move into my own place this year and need to save some monies......reluctantly my car has to go for something small engined or diesel to save on insurance etc.... im kind of guaging interest really as too see if people are interested.

my car is a sportif (1997) with full ep82 turbo conversion using glanza looms ecu and plasma clocks....this car runs 0.5 bar of boost which its set to....doesn't use any oil or water and doesn't smoke (apart from condensation on cold mornings which all cars do)...the engine ive used has done 100,000km and in the last 3 months has had 2 oil and filter changes and cambelt and water pump also changed.....only bad things are very small marks on bodywork and injectors are a bit tappy....but ive been told this is standard for starlets really......its running a bleed valve front mounted air filter fuel reg and fcd...cleverly mounted intercooler with custom pipework cooling is very good as sits in front of fan and has cold air feed pipe to it. This car however is a proper sleeper and looks totally standard. the car is lowered 40mm all round and is on speedline wheels with ok tyres.....car will have 12 months mot and taxed till july...

<p>Pictures:</p>

<p> </p>

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

<p> </p>

<p>Price and price conditions:</p> car will come with spare fte cylinder head and any spares i can find in my garage and if buyer wants the original sportif engine and exhaust too also steel wheels.......

im looking for around £1700 o.n.o really as this is a good example of a car.... or for a part exchange for a diesel pug or something...i will put cash too for the right car....

<p> </p>

p>Extra Info:</p>

<p> </p> like i say subtle mods but great overall car....

<p>Contact Details:</p> please if your interested text me on 07919541245 as can reply quicker.....please don't offer me silly prices as i will hang onto car if this is the case genuine people only.....would love for a uksc member to have this car anyone who has seen this in the flesh will vouch for how clean it

is.......

I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES OF THE CAR CLEANED ASAP AS THESE PICTURES AREN'T THE BEST :)

<p> </p>

<p>Location:</p> west midlands walsall.

regards steve.

Edited by greasemonkeyspb
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...