attaching camera or phone (for camera) in car

just a thought but you can get the suction type phone holders for the car window off ebay wouldnt the do what you want ?

had one before and didn't find it to be sturdy enough... although it was a cheapy lol

heres the one I've got and i rest it on the dash itself

/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270818572865?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

vid

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIZQ9Nq5e4

its still abit wobbly but not tooo bad

I've got a window sucky pod thing off ebay. Cost me about £5 but it really isn't that sturdy. Useless when you stick it on the outside of the car, and moderate when you stick it on the passenger window... Trying to find some footage but failing lol

I have a gopro with rollcage clamp. tbh they are worth every penny as the functions and quality of video is fantastic! as is the lense etc its all built for racing and extreeme sports filming! Its not just an expensive hd camera tbh.

nokia do some really goods ones and are dead sturdy, i will do another vid soon n post up but heres one that i want to buy as its less restriive, nokia have the best suction that i have known not them fiver cheap jobbys

get this if you can

nokia CR-123

about 20-30 quid and you can rotate it around

heres a pic

nokia-cr-123-univerzalny-drziak-do-auta-nk02756.jpg

i use my iphone 4s

• 3 weeks later...

there selling phone holders in asda for like £10 i think, maybe even less. i know because i bought mine from tesco for £17 and saw that and i was fuming haha. works really good though! i had it on my windscreen which was ok. but then when taggy lent it on the spring action day he put it on the passanger window and it works much better, you get a really good view :) so go for something like that, and then you can use it after for your phone haha ;)