The daily and the family wagon.

Thought id stick a post in here seen as I no longer use the starlet day to day (well at all ATM)

I now use the Clio as my daily getting me to and from work as cheaply as possible. It's a 1.5dci 55-60mpg and cheap road tax the mrs has been using it for the past 4.5 years but now it's mine it was originally a Renault pool car and had done just under 7k when we bought it it's now done 70k.

c39fc41d.jpg

Then just before I took the sr off the road MrsB's grandad gave us his civic he hasn't been well and we were looking at a family car now were married. It was MrsB's grandma's before she sadly passed away but now MrsB isn't traveling as far to work she uses this day to day.

cdd669ad.jpg

Not really going to do anything to these maybe a few little bits here and there mainly drive them

Well I crack on with building the sr. :D

Rob

Yea the civic is a 1.4 it's a very nice drive and handles well and there huge inside.

Yea Phil we covered lots of miles in the clip when you were here.

Yea £30 tax ftw that reminds me it's due at the end of the month.

The wheels on the clio go really well with the car.

Cheers dude there not staying on it though they just went on to get it through the mot. Once I get the new tyres fitted on the steelies they will be in for a refurb ready to go back on the sr.

Both looking very clean there sir, nice

Cheers dude :)

Is that a personal plate on the Civic amigo? Or atleast an older plate whacked on it ?

It's a personal one mate it was Amy's grandma's plate and were unde instructions from her grandad if we ever sell the car we have to keep the plate in the family.

• 4 weeks later...