All members please read! uber important anouncment.

The like of the above though doesn't really work, the traders and the club are seperate entities and unless the traders were to be compensated for such discounts then it wouldn't make sense to them and compensating the traders through reduced fees etc will just reduce the current revenue.

The traders and their prices are completely seperate from paid/non paid membership, they do pay to be here after all and it makes no difference to them what the membership status of their customer is.

Think he is talking in regard to the for sale sections on cars an parts by members, not actual Traders.

John

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he is talking in regard to the for sale sections on cars an parts by members, not actual Traders.

John

Sorry I should have clarified a little more, John got what I was trying to say I don't know how hard it would be but say giving paying members a 24hr jump on buying parts from members(not traders) as an added incentive. Especially with some of the deals i've seen so far (hating i'm not in the U.K. yet to capitalize) i think it would be sweet!