green lights under dash, hks mushroom filter,

green lights under the dash,

Item Condition: used but working,

Price and price conditions:SOLD!

Extra Info: i think they are oem part, also come with a loom to just plug in and play,

Pictures:

f0e41f51.jpg

Contact Details:

pm on here

dorset

hks mushroom filter

Item Condition:

used, needs a clean,

Price and price conditions:

SOLD!

Extra Info: was on my 82 when i first got it, good working oder but could do with a clean, some of the red paint is coming off to and there's in the grill but could be pushed out easy,

Pictures:

0daa7c66.jpg

6346907f.jpg

Contact Details:

pm on here

dorset,

Edited by mrkd5916

who pipped me out of interest so i can keep tabs on whos got what

i have a list you see with all the optional extras im after so i can swoop in there if anyone decides to sell up

unknown guy reveal yourself :)

the llight up ignition barrels were an extra in both GT's and glanzas. the footwell lights were only an option in the 91. if bought for a GT you would need to glue them down probably as the mounting points for them are only in the glanza theres no proper mounting points for them in the GT's

the llight up ignition barrels were an extra in both GT's and glanzas. the footwell lights were only an option in the 91. if bought for a GT you would need to glue them down probably as the mounting points for them are only in the glanza theres no proper mounting points for them in the GT's

okies, thanks for clearing that up not so bothered about missing out on them now :)