Be warned you can be fined up to £10k just for releasing the gas to atmosphere. Get it removed at a garage. If you get any on you aswel it can cause frost bite. Get a blast and you will prob loose a finger. Its nasty stuff. Don't mess with it.

I poped a pipe off and got covered in the shit, i shit myself and ended up on my arse about 10 ft away and the spanner i was using was found in my nieghbours back garden! I must have thrown it when it popped :lol:

that made me laugh alot lol :lol:

bang it off and run like F*** :thumbsup:

haha i was thinking that

Most places will empty it for free or a small fee.

You can do it yourself but if anyone reports you it can carry a heavy fine as its harmful to the enviroment.

spoke to my mate who ownes a body shop said he would do it for £20 :( im sure i can bribe him with some kfc :D

thanks for the replys guys looks like im gonna have to bite the bullet and get it taken out want it off this weekend its in the way.

90% of starlets will be nearly empty anyway.

Were all aware its illegal to remove without recycling the gas with fines of up to £10k !!!!

I just put a screw driver through tthe aircon rad (accidentally ofcourse ;) ) Left it 10 minutes and went back. All gone.