Muddyell Project Starlet 2

Spoiler looks decent Mike.

Really tidies her up at the back.

Just need some nice rear lenses now and maybe a rear lip of some sort or rear bumper later on.

Hope to see more progress soon mate.

Joz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good.

i had the same idea with them mirrors. i was thinking of cutting the standard mirrors off there base plates, smoothing over the hole where the mirror head was and then spraying them so it just looks like a flat base plate. then bolt them mirrors on. i still may put that into practice but unsure. have you got a plan for them yet mate?

Cheers guys

@kierz I went to a bodyshop today and the guy wanted 200 to fit them! :p:p

I told him to fuck off lol I am tempted to do them myself aswell but i will get hold of the guy that did my spoiler for me when he is free and see how much he will do it for

in theory it seems easy. i choped the n/as standard mirrors plates off before and mounted the k6 mirrors on them. after chopping them you are left with a smallish hole. if you was to screw a metal plate in through the back to block off the hole it would be a case of just smoothing over with filler and sanding down. then a lick of paint, two screws to hold the new mirrors in place on the base plate and bobs your uncle. then obviosly the base plate fits straight back onto the car as it did before. i may still put this into action at some point and if i do i will make a how 2.

but £200. thats a joke! get idrees on the job. lol

I had these arrive in post today :p

DSC00353.jpg

Just need to buy some subframes now :)

And also had this in post

DSC00355.jpg

Needed a more powerfull amp than before as i am gonna be powering this badboy when i get it in the mornings post hopefully

http://www.alphacaraudio.co.uk/ViewProdDet...;SUBCAT_CODE=79

:pB)B)

My spoiler is more than probably gonna fall off with that beast :(:D:p