As some of you know by receiving some PM's off me, I have been looking for a new rear bumper in 040 for my Glanza as some titwank decided he was going to drive into my PARKED car whilst I was on holiday in Tenerife.

Well the plan was to get a Varis from Iddy or look for a white with optional lip (one has now come up) However, 14 days ago I was made redundant as the company I was with was "cutting down on costs". I was one of 6 staff to get the cut :/

So now I'm left with a rear bumper in a terrible state and a bit of a scrape above the passengers rear arch before Japfest and no money to do anything about it.

Sorry for the rant lol just felt to need to stress a little:) haha

How long have you been with your company for? Are you entitled to redundency pay. Speak to someone in the know about lay-offs. You may be entitled to more than you think. :thumbsup:

I know how you feel mate. Got made redundant 2 months ago for the same reason and i`d been there for 11 years so been spending a bit of redundancy on here. Getting low now so having to save til i get a new job.

Little thing you could do to lighten your pain is draw on the dent and write `ouch` or some swear word to the twit that hit it in big letters, if your getting new bits it wont matter.

Only with them for 10 months mate so not entitled to anything.. I got a final £250 off them when I was actually told and that's it. Need the £250 to live on though lol :/

I know how you feel mate. Got made redundant 2 months ago for the same reason and i`d been there for 11 years so been spending a bit of redundancy on here. Getting low now so having to save til i get a new job.

Little thing you could do to lighten your pain is draw on the dent and write `ouch` or some swear word to the twit that hit it in big letters, if your getting new bits it wont matter.

STICKERBOMB TIME!!! Lmao

I think it's one or two years where you're entitled to a more substantial amount. Don't let it get you down though, get your CV back out there and go walk into some places and ask. :thumbsup:

I think it's one or two years where you're entitled to a more substantial amount. Don't let it get you down though, get your CV back out there and go walk into some places and ask. :thumbsup:

That's all I've been doing :) I'm at college in September starting a Motorsport degree so I need something part time to carry through that... In 14 days I've handed/emailed around 35 CV's and heard back and had an interview for one .. Still means I'll have a shitty rear bumper for JF, gonna be letting the side down:(. Still gotta work out if I can afford the petrol there and back!! Haha

Dont worry about letting the side down, park next to mine and yours will look mint lol! Someone decided they didnt like me a while ago and badly keyed one of my panels and stone chips on the bonnet etc etc

not everyone can have perfect paint **cough socks cough** :p

Edited by *Zoe*

Ah shit yeah! I think I saw the thread on here :/ at least it's sorted now tho!

Dw about it man, my Glanza rear bumper hasn't been painted yet and I have to drive around with a fresh front end and a tatty as hell rear :lol:

Good luck with the job search

Dont worry about letting the side down, park next to mine and yours will look mint lol! Someone decided they didnt like me a while ago and badly keyed one of my panels and stone chips on the bonnet etc etc

Haha, my paintwork needs some serious tlc. Stone Chips on the bonnet, wing mirrors chipped, back bumper had been respected by a 3 year old at some point, arch is scuffed. Need I say more :(

Once I go back to college I can have it all sprayed for free cause it goes towards some of the bodywork lads portfolio etc it's just JF :/

Thats cus u a biatch :p lol mine has its fair share of chips!

Thats cus u a biatch :p lol mine has its fair share of chips!

well i never! lol

we'll park together...near the back i dont think i have one panel with amark on it, i totally forgot about this one to the silly woman across from my old house backed into my rear drivers arche and alloy bit of damage from that to lol ah well its going in for re-spray end of this year just hang my head for a few more shows lol

Still means I'll have a shitty rear bumper for JF, gonna be letting the side down:(.

ha dont feel like that..... mine is dinted all down the drivers side from a hit and run! lol