wrong ^

put them in any car you like just make sure the aim is right, the washers + level system can only be tested if it came fitted from factory......its only a fail if its present but doesnt work

if you actually want to see stuff go for the 4.3? or 5k and make sure youve got projector headlights....starlets dont have these so..yeh...anyway

I'd just leave it tbh, the HID lights just seem to be more hassle than they are worth. Its just another excuse for the cops to pull you.

Also at work the mot testers fail just about every car with aftermarket ones because the beam patterns are always all over the place.

HID's are bad, hated mine they are way too bright and look well out of place on such an old car imo. Every dick in their Corsa's has them around here, dont want my car ever being associated with that.

If you want a good quality bulb that give a very good light spread and is bright enough without blinding anyone check these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-H4-X-TREME-POWER-HEADLIGHT-BULBS-CITROEN-AX-GTi-/310304200778?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item483f92584a

I've got 12k and yellow fogs. The hids arent really that blue to be honest more of a bright white. Cops have never bothered me for them and it passed its last mot with them on