I consider myself to have abit of an OCD when it comes to cleaning. Currently I use Greased Lightening. Which to be honest, hasn't done a bad job.

http://www.idealworld.tv/Greased_Lightning_1_Litre_Showroom_Shine_206756.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=lightening

But I want to do a great job and make my car sparkle. Any products I should get?

Lists of products and your cleaning habits gets you extra points. :)

I'm looking at being Loyal to Ninja Shine customer. Looks cheeky, Just not sure what to go for.

I use Mguires wash and wax to clean the car then meguires paint cleaner then meguires polish, the paint cleaner does exactly what it says, strips film and dirt off the paint that you don't see clearly but when u polish it after using the paint cleaner you can see the difference!

After I've done that I go over the car with Autoglym srp then Autoglym high definition wax, this gets the paintwork very glossy and shiny, stays like that for months but I do it every time there's a nice weekend to keep on top of it! Works very well :)

Hiya, obviously we are loyal to Dodo and Autobrite, but there are some other great products out there which we will be stocking in the future. I am not of fan of SRP as it is too dusty and messes up rubbers, much prefer a glaze.

usually any old shampoo, makes no difference imo, polish wise i like autoglym but not the srp but the ultradeep shine stuff (for darker cars or something like that)

i have to agree it is quite dry and goes powdery but nothing a microfibre cant handle.

then some extra gloss protection. no idea how it works but it really brings the metallic out in the 205 black.

then go over all the plastics with bumper shine (even in a spray form) on a cloth to stop it getting on the paint work (again im not fussed by brand of this becoz its only for shows i bother)

then some AG hd wax, if im going to a show etc.

I've got some meguirers polish atm and its terrible, cant get i off, either on too long and it goes solid or not gone off and it just smears and looks crap.

I try different shampoos but normally afterwards I give it a couple of Coats of srp then a couple of Coats of meguires gold class liquid wax give a great wet looking shine then a coat of dodo diamond white wax I think I have and that just tops it off and the results last for ages

But I must admit I wanna try the hybrid stuff