Before I start I have a 1.7cdti civic 2005, lol Right went to go get the decat put on today but ran into an issue, i wanted to weld flanges onto the decat so I can remove it and change when I wish. Basically the exhaust place had the flange that connects the decat to the centre pipe, but they didn't have the flange that connects the decat to the downpipe.?! Been around everywhere an cant find one, Ben to scrappys, exhaust places but no1 has one!!! The guy said sleeving it but I've herd sleeving near the engine side it can leak? Also of I sleeve I won't be able to put the cat on at a later date.? What do you guys recomend? Thanks

Well the exhaust side they have a flange, but the engine side they don't have one or a lot of other places don't either. I could cut the flange off my car and weld that on but then at a later date I can't put the cat back on? Get me

Edited by ali_legend

can you not just rob what you need off the astra? does it have the same exhaust setup?

lol look harder next time

/>http://www.fordcarparts.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=41021242?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=Make-Model-Product

Edited by Asad

Yh could thing is I need perfect measurements and I can't find ANYWERE to get the measurements off? Know ANYWERE I could get them from? All I need to know is thickness and were the holes are and what kind of shape.