jam/livesports kitted td04 glanza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what sort of power you running mate as its the same sorta spec as ill be running bar diff mani and emb

not bein dyno'd yet but there was a very rich map but on it so its going to be mapped soon again, should be 200bhp

cheers for the comments lads

im not good with a camera to be honest id like to get a pro to take pics sometime, mabby in the summer! the skirts and jam lip need repainting so thats on the list too, i havnt had any luck with engines its gone threw a few pistons at different stages in the last while but i think that was down to the injectors so i fitted a 99 glanza engine with a genuine 133k km which is going very good so its going for a remap and not as rich this time so should be a better car to drive on boost

• 2 months later...

I know well the td04 comes in with a kick compared to a hybrid feels like its going faster than it is though imo. It would be funny to get a go against one at a bar cant see there been much in it tbh.

Edited by Corey

ya it would be interesting alright, i think the hybrid is only good for low down pull and it tails off like the stock ct9 up high, gets boring! i think a td04 will be hard to beat on the stock 4e! wouldnt be as hard on the engine aswell as its not tits out like the hybrid imo