new shiny stuff in the post today

Why alter your rad location for what just might be a fabrication error

Because WEPR is overseas and it would take some time??

As i said in first place, civic rad wont work at all. Rad will nee to go infront of light support bracket or under it....

:) Hope you get it sorted!

new downpipe shipped...sorry we sent the downpipe from a different kit by mistake...you would need a civic radiator though mate as mentioned.

here's some pics of your new sexy downpipe :) :)

godzilladownpipe7.jpg

godzilladownpipe6.jpg

godzilladownpipe5.jpg

godzilladownpipe4.jpg

sorry about the pic quality..i had to take them off my phone and lighting was very poor.

sacha

Because WEPR is overseas and it would take some time??

As i said in first place, civic rad wont work at all. Rad will nee to go infront of light support bracket or under it....

:) Hope you get it sorted!

I've had stuff sent from sacha in 3-4 days.

Why did you think a civic rad wouldnt work when thats what every other person uses.

There is no point in masking one problem and potential creating more.

Anyway all sorted now get it bolted up.

I've had stuff sent from sacha in 3-4 days.

Why did you think a civic rad wouldnt work when thats what every other person uses.

There is no point in masking one problem and potential creating more.

Anyway all sorted now get it bolted up.

Timezone different... So contact is likely to be longer... Thats the way it is mate, its how it works with overseas...

Chance of import tax too?? I order stuff from Japan, takes 2 days but takes over a week to get thru customs...

Not picking faults with Sachas Support or WEPR. Its quality stuff, and his support particulary in this case is top notch... just benefits of having support here in UK! :)

You can clearly see in the pics he posted, with that downpipe, a Civic Rad would NOT have worked.. Turns out the wrong downpipe was shipped, a new one with a design that will work with a civic rad is being sent out...

Moving the Rad infront or under the light support bar is a perfectly adiquet idea to allow him to use the downpipe that was sent :/ In this case it was wrong one..

If he bought the kit 2nd or 3rd hand off someone, then he couldnt have got Sacha to just send out a new one for him... Without it costing... So a change in Rad position would have been the best option...

Hope that answers your questions... :rolleyes:

I was only asking one question mate regarding the use of a civic rad as the kit is designed to fit with one so making up new brackets, lengthening pipes and changing fan locations would have been a whole lot of work which he clearly didnt have to do as it was a mix up of downpipes.

I'm full aware of the issues regarding purchasing from overseas and communication can be hard where ever the manufacturer maybe located.

Moving the rad would be a completely viable solution and most likely offer improved cooling on track and I'm sure people who have done similar (silversurfer, mcleod) would back this up.

Anyhow the issue is resolved we can sleep soundly tonight lol

actually we are based in south east asia..colombo, sri lanka to be exact. there is a 6hr time difference between ya'll and us..we are ahead..but i check mail at regular intervals throughout the day..so getting in touch is not a problem. also we ship all parts through courier...so everything gets delivered to your door in 3-5 business days. we mark all packages as "samples"...so usually makes it tax exempt too..in fact in the last 5-6 years..i cannot remember anyone complaining about tax etc..but its always good to be familiar with your own countries import laws...we can also ship with de-valued invoices to help you guys out...so its all good :)

sacha