new shiny stuff in the post today

over the last few weeks i have been getting packages and today was the last package to arive my manifold and downpipe people say a picture speaks a thousand words so here

first to come was my new turbo

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

then my back housing for the turbo .64 t31

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

then my wastegate

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

and last but not least my manifold and downpipe

IMG_0176.jpg

You lucky shit, the same turbo i'm going for near enough, although i'm going for the next one down, the 60r. Although i'm going to be running the tial V-band stainles turbine housing.

You go for the wepr kit?

Looks posh mate! You won't be dissapointed.

You lucky shit, the same turbo i'm going for near enough, although i'm going for the next one down, the 60r. Although i'm going to be running the tial V-band stainles turbine housing.

You go for the wepr kit?

Looks posh mate! You won't be dissapointed.

this a wepr godzilla kit? looks smart...

going onto a 4e?

ya its the wepr godzilla extreme kit well just the manifold and downpipe i thought the garrett gtx turbo would be a better turbo, its on a 5e i have ran into a small problem i realy hope someone might have an idea

its not even close to fitting

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Edited by grum-glanza

that could well be why it doesnt fit, i think they may be made to suit a civic radiator, maybe worth giving Sacha a PM

Nice choice in turbo by the way ;)

Edited by Ryan-11

This is why my GT30 was angled a bit. To allow clearance for a 3" downpipe which clears the Rad!

Tbh tho, looking at where your radiator sits in relation to the front light support bar, a Civic Rad wont fix your problem, as the downpipe (further down) goes alot further out! My guess is you will have to mount a radiater in front of the light support bracket!

IMG_0973_1.jpg

i got on to sacha he says use the civic rad but just looking at the pic of socks bay it wont work either his rad is coming out just as far as mine is now i think i need mine angled but i cant do that either because the turbo wont go under the top bar this is turning into a nightmare for me

i think i may have a plan right im thinking of geting a rad made up to go under the top crash bar basicly where you bolt the rad, my rad will be under there behind the front mount and in front of the engine bay, stuck in the middle it looks like a twin core would fit there

Tbh looking at what youve got space wise. the under slam panel rad looks like the best option and will look cool at the same time.

Altho a slightly angled turbo wud work on a 4e I guess that lil extra height of the 5e has kinda shot u in the foot so to speak regarding spacing between turbo n slam panel.

Tbh looking at what youve got space wise. the under slam panel rad looks like the best option and will look cool at the same time.

Altho a slightly angled turbo wud work on a 4e I guess that lil extra height of the 5e has kinda shot u in the foot so to speak regarding spacing between turbo n slam panel.

It would mean different runners but you could do it.