Something a little different - Zombie Apocalypse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, work are sick of me talking about it! Suggest near you on their FB page?

Tonight I am just going to have fun and tell the Zombies to "come at me bro"

14840624.jpg

21277721.jpg

35h36w.jpg

It was hard to take any pics to be fair, when there were Zombies you was worrying more about not getting caught :p

20120726_204145.jpg - Leeds market, looking down to the exit where there was 5 zombies waiting

20120726_204349.jpg - The butchers shop

20120726_213106.jpg - Proof I survived

20120726_213039.jpg

just trying to upload a video

Sweet. This does look epic. I'd love to do one....

So go do one? I am now considering buying tickets for the Manchester one because it was that good

Only the Weds or Thurs left for Manc now :( might book for the thurs night and take half day from work to be sure get there etc. It was really worth it, but be prepared to full on sprint

They were quick in 'I am Legend' :p

In the killzone at the end there were loads and they were brutal, i was amazed I got through, I think 80-90% of people through the night were caught

They were almost Zombies, infected people hungry for flesh and infecting those they bit, sounds zombielike to me!

Types of Zombie

1. Braindead Feeders- Only capable of trying to fulfill the most basic desire- TO FEED. Usually they are remarkably dull, and since low brainpower: slow moving.

2. The Possessed- These are the zombies who are just like normal people, but are being controlled by Voodoo Curses, Hypnotism, Alien Puppeteers, Microchips or the like (this type can run as fast as you or me as they are just normal people without self-control)

3. The Enhanced Human Zombie- In my opinion the scariest! These are zombies who have been modified by a Virus, Bacteria, or DNA alteration that leaves them unable to control themselves, usually compelled to kill other "unaltered" humans. These zombies can run, jump, and kill faster, harder, and more effectively than a normal human.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thought I would drag this thread back up as I am going to be doing the Leeds one again this year :)

They are also doing:

Nottingham

Birmingham

Glasgow

Manchester

Liverpool

Leeds

Cardiff

And another