Something a little different - Zombie Apocalypse

Last year I missed out on being chased by Zombies around Leeds as part of 2.8hours later, a zombie chase game where you have to use clues to ge round the city without being caught by zombies and being turned.

More details can be found here: http://www.2.8hourslater.com and on facebook.

Starting from a secret city centre location, 2.8 Hours Later is a thrill-packed roller coaster ride of zombie movie action.

You will find yourself in a city that has been devastated by a zombie invasion. Your aim: to find the small pockets of survivors hiding out in some amazing locations, while all the time running from the hoards of bloodthirsty zombies roaming the streets between you and your goal. Each location will get you one step closer to resistance HQ - the last safe place in the city. Can you and your friends make it through this nightmarish world and find the Zombie disco?

http://vimeo.com/29391756

The game starts at sundown and is 2.8 hours of pure adrenaline. The experience is physically and psychologically challenging and though your adrenaline will keep you going, you’d better be prepared for a night of endurance. This is after all the end of the world!

Tickets are being released Monday and the dates are the last week in July.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other dates have been announced on facepest:

Nottingham - 15-18th August

Bristol - 29th Aug - 1st Sept

Bristol - 5th - 8th September

Manchester or London - 26th - 29th September

Birmingham - 17th - 20th October

Manchester or London - 31st Oct - 3rd November

So on top of Leeds I will be doing Manchester and possibly also Nottingham!

No, missed last year (they only did Leeds, bristol and London) but friends have been and said it was amazing, and that you need a spare pair of pants :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just been in the hardware store getting some paint and WD40...couple of young lads who work there talking to pass the time...i hear one of them saying about the things he'd put in a duffle bag for a zombie apocalypse...i walked over, boys, are u talking about what'd you do when the zombie apocalypse comes??? "yeah dude, its the only skill i have"...well......have u heard of 2.8 hours later.....BOOM! they loved it!!!!

would be epic if it came here!

Phil.