Just to ask really, as ive no idea whats involved or how difficult it would be too so forgive me if it sounds stupid.

Is there a way that you could possibly upload photos to a thread in the same way as say facebook mobile uploads work? I think this would make things alot easier than uploadin to photobucket etc? Again apologies if this sounds stupid.

John

Guest Enzo

not at all, will be switching the uploads on when i switch on the members subscription in a few days so you will be then able to upload if you become a fully payed member, it takes up space on our server

I just thoight it would be alot easier for the likes of a build thread or something along that lines. I found uploadin it via photobucket was pretty time consumin. Maybe im not doin it the best way.

John

i agree this would be good for one thing only. And that is so the staff (mainly socks) can directly upload pics to the wiki section for the guides and scans so they never get lost. theres loads of guides where pics have got lost over the years where people have up and left and deleted them from photobucket over the years this way they will stay with the site not with the member who uploads them

However giving every paid member the option to upload directly to the site i guarantee the site will go down in days it will take up so much space and we were already using out allowance a few weeks ago