I think some films are talked up far too much.

I mean the advertising for Prometheus was great. And the extra little bits they released were cool.

But it got everyone hyped up about it and thinking it was a great film before it was even released.

In short. It had alot to live up to.

They essentially made it to explained who the "space jockey" was in Alien, and how the Aliens actually came about. But they did state that they didn't want it to seem like a direct prequel.

The less i think about it being connected to Aliens the better it seems.

It was set on the same planet as Alien, the space jockey, the ship, the message left by the doctor at the end was the message that the Alien crew were led there by, a face hugger, an Alien, how many references do you want lol???

It was pretty good, not a patch on some of his other films and maybe tried to fit a good story around the prequel idea a little to much, but I wasnt disappointed in any way. They even left it with the possibility of a sequel in a different direction to Alien.

I'm very hard to please lol. But your right, i am being abit picky with this one. It was good. Just not as good as it was made out to be in my opinion.

Yeah I saw it haha, in some parts it looks good and some parts it doesnt, I hope it Is good though.

And I though promethious on the whole was ok. But there was way too many conflicting story lines going on. And when the characters died I didn't really care because you never really connected too them like.

Oh and have you seen the trailer for 'Chernobyl diaries' it looks really good haha, I've always been intersted in Chernobyl ;)